Issues with Google Five Star Rating
Family Lawyer or the Best Family Lawyer
I was talking to a very senior Family Lawyer about the Google Rating. That specific Family Lawyer has been in business for more than 3 decades and has only 2 google reviews and even they are not from real clients.
We continued our discussion regarding the business and came up with the following things we wish clients to know about choosing the Best or Five Star Rating Family Lawyer.
Essentials for Family Lawyer Online Rating
- Selling legal services is not the same as selling a microwave or a laptop. Family Lawyers deal with people going through a divorce or separation, and no one is happy to go through that time. Sometimes, even if a family lawyer does an outstanding job for them, those people still complain. Their rating of their family lawyer may have more to do with them, than it does with their family lawyer;
- A family lawyer who chooses not to advertise, or participate in a particular rating site’s program, may end up being rated poorly, even though s/he may be an amazing family lawyer. Their mediocre rating is really only a reflection of the fact that that family lawyer has chosen not to be part of the rating program;
- Google doesn’t care whether a reviewer is a real customer or not;
- Family Lawyers are always very hesitant to ask their client to post a review;
- Nothing beats that old school face to face meeting. If you are looking to hire a family lawyer, meet with one, and make your decision. You can then decide if your family lawyer is the best family lawyer or not.
Family and Divorce Lawyer